fredag 11 februari 2011

Facebook Adds


Charlotte Bucket List
partners.livingsocial.com
365 Things to do in Charlotte before you die.

One of the most common ads on my Facebook page. It was not that long ago that I change my Current City Status to Charlotte which explains this add. They want to show me all the things I can do with my money in Charlotte.

Ryan Air
Cheap Flight tickets from Stockholm Arlanda Airport
www.ryanair.com/se

I’m from Sweden. I like to travel and I have been flying a lot the last two years, but how do they know that? Can they see that I have been looking for flight tickets on the internet?
Ryan air on the other hand only flies within Europe. Lately I have been looking for flight tickets between Stockholm-New York and Charlotte-Mexico.

But the add got my attention and I found a flight in May from Stockholm to London for only 50 dollars. I might go to London when the semester ends and visited some friends…

Meet Singles Near You
christianmingle.com
Over 1,000 new members joining daily. Join at christianmingle.com! It's free to join. Signup Now!

Why do I get these adds? I get that I’m single and live in Charlotte witch is a very Christian city. But suddenly they forgot that I’m Swedish which means that I’m in all probability not religious. I’ve even started to click away them and respond “Offensive” and “repeating” on the question “You have removed this ad. Why didn't you like it?” But they still keep coming back. I don’t get it! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Viktor-

    I feel the same way. I have been getting really random ads on my Facebook page and I've yet to make the connection between the two.

    But then there are some that pop up that are related to things you have been searching. It freaks me out how they know.

    Do you have any applications on your Facebook because I have heard thats how they can access a lot of your information.

    Nice post
    Christina

    SvaraRadera